1. You are consenting to receive (a) Daniel Barnett’s employment law updates and (b) advertising emails promoting Daniel Barnett’s seminars and other services.
2. We will communicate with you by email only unless we obtain further consent to communicate by different means.
3. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking a link which will be at the bottom of every email we send. You can also unsubscribe from any advertisements emails at any time.
4. The emails are published by Employment Law Services Limited, which will store and process your data. We will initially store your email address and first name only, but if you order products from us or give us additional information about yourself, we might also store your occupation, employer or company name, and your address or telephone number, along with information on what products you have bought from us.
5. Your data will be kept secure and never served with any third parties, except for the following organisations (and any similar organisations we may subcontract services to in the future, at which point we will update this policy):-
- Rocket Science Group LLP (more commonly known as ‘MailChimp’), which is the US-based company we use to send emails. We have entered into an agreement with them whereby they agree to store and process your data in accordance with the EU Privacy Shield.
- Dropbox, Inc., which is the US-based company we use to store our documents, which include backups of our subscriber list. Dropbox has ISO 27018 (the internationally recognised standard for leading practices in cloud privacy and data protection), is certified for compliance with the EU Privacy Shield and has undertaken it will comply with the provisions of the GDPR.
- HR Inner Circle Limited, our sister company, which may send you some emails advertising its services.
- subcontractors to whom we delegate website or database programming and maintenance.